Multitasking


The ability of a person to perform more than one task at the same time. That's what it feels like I'm doing now that I'm home again. After a month on the road, and thousands of photos taken, it's time to get to work, make some money, and move forward. I'm always apt to multitask, but these days I'm thinking doing things one at a time might make more sense for me. I read a report by smart people this morning that says "For each aspect of human performance -- perceiving, thinking and acting -- people have specific mental resources whose effective use requires supervision through executive mental control."

So, I'm going to use my mental resources to concentrate on one thing at a time. Well....it's a good plan anyway. Given my ADD tendencies I suspect I'll be multitasking without knowing that I'm doing it.